Beautiful Sunday @ Mahabaleshwar. I was all excited as I had a whole day to spend there and more excited coz I would be visiting a new church. Hubby had found out the there is only one mass @ 8.30 in the morning so we got ready well in advance and reached the hotel carpark. The sight that greeted us was quite dismaying, we see four cars parked behind our car and there was no way we could pull out our car without moving the other three. And knowing that the car owners were sleeping. I slowly started getting anxious and annoyed that we will miss mass. I started fretting and then suddenly thought "lord this situation has been created by you for your glory, I surrender this to you and you manage it the way you want. I will not be upset but thank and praise you for everything".
As i prayed hubby was running around asking people if the cars could be moved. Then he comes running back to me with a big smile on his face saying "come lets go" I looked at him and wondered what is he talking about but walked along with him outside the gate. I saw a huge bus for about 20 people parked outside the gate and the driver of the bus smiling at us and opening the door. I was astounded at the speed with which the lord responded to my request. We reached church well ahead of time and I also got to do the reading at Mass. Could not have asked for a better solution to my problem. Praise You Lord !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment